The course is split between online learning and face to face delivery. Learners will be required to attend the face to face workshops each week, details which will be in enrolment emails regarding location, dates and times.
- Over 19
- A resident based in Suffolk who has lived in the UK for 3 years
- Gaining in Health and Fitness Confidence
- Setting & Achieving Goals
- Importance of Exercise and Diet
- Planning and Participating in Gym Based Exercise
- Physical Activity and Health including Behaviour Change
- Employment Opportunities within Leisure
You must fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Unemployed and actively seeking employment.
- On JSA or ESA
- From a rural area or area of deprivation
- Learning disability or physical/ sensory impairment
- Experiencing/ recovering from mental ill health
- Below Level 2 or less than 5 GCSE
- Older adults
The form below will ask for contact details, eligibility criteria and also for you to complete a self-assessment of reading, writing, communcating, maths and ICT. We ask this so we can evaluate how to further support you throughout the course to give you the best chance for success. We ask you complete this honestly and accurately.