- The Christmas Dip will take place on Saturday 25 December 10am
- Limited Changing facilities will be provided for Registered Swimmers Only
- £5.00 application fee (100% of monies raised will go to beneficiaries)
Local organisations and charities that will benefit from your sponsorships this year are:
- James Paget Charity Trust (The Monies raised will be utilised for staff welfare. The last 18 moths more than ever we have needed our frontline NHS worked and so the monies will be ringfenced for a staff covid fund – primarily used to offer and pay for staff counselling relating to the pandemic and getting outside areas with covers for the staff to use in their breaks to allow them to get away from the ward. The fund can also be used to train staff in additional areas over and above their normal training.)
- Lowestoft Lions (Organiser)
- Lowestoft Lifeguard Volunteer Corp (Organiser)
- St John Ambulance (local branch) (Organiser)
- Changing Lives Scheme (Organiser) – has been developed to support someone who has extraordinary health issues/conditions/ailments that pose serious risk to their health and wellbeing but can be improved through our additional support. The scheme is a sponsored intervention, including a bespoke package to suit each individual need to improve the quality of life.
- The Making Memories (Organiser) scheme – has been developed to create bespoke packages, giving local people access to our facilities and services. Enabling positive and lasting memories, supporting people and families affected by terminal illnesses and or serious mental / physical impairments.